Designed to bring pumping power to tight spaces.
Rule’s LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are only 2.25”
high. The 900S model features two
automated modes. The first one engages
the pump when the water level reaches 2”
or 1.3” (user choice); and the second one
checks for water by briefly turning on the
pump every 2.5 minutes. The 900D model
requires a float and/or panel switch.
• Multiple modes of operation. The 900S features
two automated modes of operation.
• High or low water sensing mode. The pump starts when
water reaches a 2” level. By turning the motor cartridge
upside down, the sensor is at 1.3”
• Electronic automatic mode. The pump automatically turns
on every 2.5 minutes to check for water, and if it’s detected
the pump stays on until the water is gone.
• Fully rotating discharge body. The entire body swivels up to
180°, making the pump extremely easy to install.
• Threaded discharge nozzle. Multiple ports are available for
• ¾” straight, ¾” right angle; 1”, 1-1/8”
• All ports are included in the aftermarket package
• Backflow prevention. New tricuspid check valves help prevent
• Horizontal or vertical mounting. The 900S features a variety
of mounting options to accommodate the boat’s design.
Flow: 900GPH open flow at 13.6V
Amp Draw: 4A approx
Port Configuration: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/8” Straight,
90 degree 3/4”
Backflow preventer valve can be used with
Width: as little as 2.3”
Model number: LP900S
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 28 July, 2015.