The GME GR9200 marine stereo supports a host of features, it has Ipod* connectivity, as well as SD and USB inputs, full personal MP3 player control with the same level of audio quality normally reserved for high end home entertainment systems.The reliable GR9200 series has been developed utilising a combination of the very latest in digital electronic technology and the design expertise gained by GME engineers over several decades of marine product development. With all circuitry conformally coated, exposed metalwork protected against the harsh marine environment and contained in a UV stabilised polycarbonate housing.
GME offers the GR9220 specifically configured for larger cruisers or yachts where bulkhead flush mount installation is the preferred option. For the smaller vessel where exposure to the elements is greater, the fully enclosed bracket mount GR9240 is ideal.
Also available is the GR9200 series compatible wired remote RCU9200
*iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc, registered in the US and other countries.
* Ipod* connectivity, optional interconnect cable required, LE023
* 4 x 45 Watt power output
* IP56 rated housing (when installed correctly in the flush mounted position)
* Rugged, high impact and UV protected case
* Backlit positive LCD screen
* Conformally coated PCBs for harsh marine environments.
* Detachable front face panel
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 16 June, 2009.